STAAD stands for Structural Analysis And Design. STAAD Pro is a structural analysis and design computer program used for steel, concrete, timber, aluminium, and cold-formed steel design of virtually any structure including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles, etc. It is used for 3D model generation, analysis and multi-material design.
It is one of the software applications created to help structural engineers automate their tasks, to remove the tedious and long procedures of the manual methods.
Course Duration & Mode
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (Option)|
|1||Certification in Staad Pro||Full time||1.5 / 2 Months||Yes|
Eligibility : Diploma/B.Tech in Mechanical/Civil Engineering Placement Opportunity : YES
The total duration of this training program is six Weeks include live projects. classes will conduct 4-5days in a week and 3hour class per day. 1 hour of theory class and 2 hour practical session.
|· Introduction to Structural Engineering
· Introduction to STAAD.Pro V8i
· Model Generation and Editing
· Assigning loads
· Automatic load generations:
· Slab, Wind and Moving loads
· Creating Load Combinations
· Concrete Design
· Column and Beam design
|· Seismic Analysis and Design
· Seismology Dynamic Analysis
· FEM / FEA Water Tank, Slab, Staircase, Shear wall Design
· Bridge Deck design using STAAD.Beava
· Steel Frame Structure Design
· Overhead Transmission Line Towers Design.
· Steel Structure design with Pushover Analysis
· Isolate, Combined, Strip, Mat and Pile Cap
· Report Generation and Plotting
Download the Admission form, duly filled application form should be sent along with the Rs 1000/- as a registration fee in favour of Shineway Software Solution Pathankot.
3 Passport Size Photographs
Any ID proof
Shineway Software Solution
3rd Floor, Sahni Arcade,
Above to Bank of India,
Near Bus Stand, Pathankot
PIN: 145001 Punjab IND.
M: 9780-171717, 9780-421717